Sunday, April 24, 2011

Terms and Conditions

Firstly , NineStocks reserves all rights to change the Terms and Conditions without prior notice . So do read up the T&C before you purchase your items .

Ordering deals
▪ No phone or payment = No order
▪ No cancellation of orders once you've confirmed it or else you'll be blacklisted .
▪ As long as you've sent in your orders , you are assumed as you've already agreed to our T&C .
▪ I only allow payment and collection on a same day if you ordered an instock . Payments must be made first for pre-order products .
▪ All items are new , otherwise stated .

Payment deals
▪ I only accept SGD .
▪ If you're doing a bank transfer , text me for my bank acc number .
▪ Payments can also be made via meetups , but only for instocks .

Collection deals
▪ Meetups are FOC at Khatib/Yishun/Woodlands MRT station .
▪ NineStocks won't be responsible for your products after I've left the meetup spot .
▪ NineStocks won't do postage as it's not really safe .

(!) I will only do meetups outside if your order is above 6 bucks . 
   Otherwise , meetups will be under my block FOC .

Lastly , refunds will only be made if item is out of stock . Happy shopping !

No comments:

Post a Comment